The last day of my life! (About Terrorist attack)


"Any last wish?" That was the question I heard which I found was larger than my heartbeats.I was caught in the last of terrorist attack and I was among 13 of the Nepali who were Killed in Iraq. I have seen all my friend killed by constantly striking knife in their neck. I was also the one waiting to be killed by those terrorist who have no mercy on any human or were mad among them self . I think they even do not know what humanity actually is!

At first I thought of my family, my wife, my mother and father who have faith that one day their son will come back and raise our economic standard. I thought of my small son who was in his mother womb when I left home years ago and now is grown up to see his father face,to see how was his father. I thought of my wife who left her home for me, who sacrificed  all her happiness and will. She too had will of living with her husband as other did.The last word she said strike my ear as if she was near me, she is close to me very close. I heard she saying "Money is worthless in front of living with you."

At sudden I felt that I saw my mother. I saw her calling me to hug her calling me to eat food in same way she used to do when I was in farm ploughing . I heard my father saying me to be brave enough in every condition. I heard his feel like I heard his voice when he last time said to return soon because he was becoming old enough to support our family.I remembered of all my friends who told me to return with gifts and organize treat when I return back. I remembered my cousin sister saying me to bring new clothes. I remembered our festival Dashin and Tihar and how we used to enjoy.


I brooked down with tears when I acknowledge what will happen to my family when I die. What will happen to my wife who have not spend even a month time with her husband? What will happen to my son who have never seen face of his father? What will happen to my mother who have kept me for 9 month in her womb? What will happen to my old aged father who grew me carrying load of richer people in village who educated me being himself uneducated? How will my parents survive when they come to know their only son who was hope of family, who was all their support in old-age have left the world?

The last word I spoke was Water when they killed me mercilessly with knife in my neck.

Comments